In the mean time I cleaned up all the rest of the suspension parts, just like the diff they were caked with grease and kack. I got through load of spray on grease dispersant and and with plenty of vigorous brushing I got them relatively clean. In fact now, the trailing arms actually looked like they were cast aluminium where as previously they could have been made out of coal.
Satin black for the two suspension arms and assorted brackets and washers and silver for the aluminum trailing arms. It would appear that Adept Finishers are very busy at the moment, so I don't expect to be able to collect the parts for at least three weeks, that will give me time, to order up all the parts I need, new drive shafts, poly bushes, assorted nuts and bolts, shock absorbers, stainless steel brake hoses, one rear brake cylinder to replace a slightly weepy one, and stainless rear exhaust bits.
I can't wait to start getting it all back together, ready for some spring driving